Before yesterday Alex Jaffe was just another nice Jewish boy from the Upper East Side trying to find his soul mate in the rough and tumble dating world that is Princeton University. But now Alex is (probably) the hottest commodity on campus, thanks to his mother Susan, who sent in a letter to The Daily Princetonian urging female undergrads to go out and find themselves a man (specifically her son). Here she is, describing him for all the single females out there:
“My younger son is a junior and the universe of women he can marry is limitless.”
Well, if it wasn’t before, it sure is now.
Here’s what we know about Alex:
- He’s from New York City
- He uses his mother’s last name on Facebook
- He went to the elite Stuyvesant High School
- He scored an 800 on one section of his SATs
- He plays the French horn
- He likes theater
- He wears a lot of orange (a lot)
- He’s a member of the Princeton Brass Ensemble AND the Princeton Wind Ensemble
Here’s hoping that Alex has the good sense to follow in his older brother’s footsteps and marry an intellectual equal. A word of advice though ladies: This Tiger likes it rough. Just check out his neck.